Florissant Old Town Partners
601 rue St. Charles
Florissant, MO 63031
Mon-Wed-Fri: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Florissant Old Town Partners was incorporated August 26, 1996, under the not-for-profit Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code by a group of people representing citizens, businesses and government who believe that Old Town Florissant is an attractive area where persons experience a stable, healthy community with a rich cultural heritage.
FOTP’s goals are to work to:
- Promote cultural diversity through elimination of prejudice and discrimination.
- Promote neighborhood harmony.
- Combat neighborhood deterioration through economic development compatible with the history of the area and
- Work with other organizations of similar purpose.
The office at 601 rue St. Charles is known as the Girardier House. The house, now a Florissant landmark, was moved from its long standing location in Old Town Florissant to its present location. The office is an 1860’s French farm home and was donated to FOTP by Lowell Girardier, a local builder, who was developing the land but wanted the house to be preserved.
FOTP is involved in many activities throughout the year including:
- Pancake Breakfast – every February
- Florissant Valley of Flowers Festival – first weekend in May
- Valley of Flowers Car Show – during the Valley of Flowers Festival
- Flea Market & Farmers Market – July
- Florissant Fall Festival – fall
- Christmas in Old Town Florissant – December