The Kwesi Prince Foundation (KPF) is a pediatric cancer organization dedicated to providing support to families suffering the devastating effects of Childhood Cancer with a focus on brain tumors.
KPF offers support to childhood cancer families by offering Tranquility Totes and bereavement assistance.
- Provide burial assistance for bereaved families
- Fund innovative research for less toxic treatments for children with brain tumors
- Supporting parents/caregivers through our Tranquility Tote Program
- Spreading awareness of childhood cancer and the devastating effects it has on the entire family.
- Provide education for a holistic lifestyle.
** The Kwesi Prince Foundation is a non-profit organization recognized as tax exempt under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3) EIN 81-3909078.
P.O. Box 382 Florissant MO 63032