This event has ended
April 19, 2019
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
This Job Fair is being hosted by The City of Florissant and sponsored by Florissant Valley Memorial Post 444- American Legion, Missouri Chapter of The Veteran’s Suicide Awareness Project, Amazon, and others.
There will be many companies in attendance:
- Harness Digital Marketing
- Northwestern Mutual
- STL County Police Department
- MO Valley Line Constructors AP
- MERS Goodwill
- New Horizons Computer LC
- Edward Jones
- Crown Services, Inc
- UCP Heartland
- The Pisa Group
- St. Louis Metro Police
- Bricklayers Training Center
- Whelan Security
- Florissant Valley Protection Dist.
- Florissant Police
- Black Jack Fire Dist.
- City of Florissant Human Resources
- Kelly Services
- MO Highway State Patrol
- St. Louis Veteran’s Center
- Plumbers and Pipefitters Training Center
- Fry Wagner Moving and Storage
- Overhead Door
- Missouri Air National Guard
- Express Scripts
- United HealthCare
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Waffle House
- Western and Southern Life Insurance
- Missouri Army National Guard Recruiting-Florissant
- American Income Life Insurance
- U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services/Department of Homeland Security
- St. Luke’s Hospital
- Always Green Recycling
- Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry
There will also be a Veteran’s Awareness Program at 1:00 PM.
If you know a Veteran or a family member of a Veteran looking for employment or other resources this will be a great event for them!
Any companies that would like to come on board please email the address above.