Our mission at Sacred Heart Kindergarten is to foster and enhance students’ academic, personal and spiritual growth. We provide a safe, engaging learning environment that supports family and faith.
The philosophy of Sacred Heart Kindergarten is that each child is a creative individual with a unique learning style, and the role of the school is to foster respect and support for the child in the context of community. We establish and maintain a loving Christian environment, fostering children’s understanding of God’s love and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Students subsequently discover the joy of learning and demonstrate a positive attitude toward lifelong moral and social growth. Children develop the self-confidence, imagination and skills necessary for success.
- Full and half-day programs.
- A tradition of excellence since 1964
- Creative and active learning experiences with events that have become Sacred Heart traditions
- Participation in charity and community service
- On-site before and after care program
- Daily hot lunch offered through the elementary school
- Outdoor classroom and playground partially funded by grants from the Missouri Department of
- Conservation and the River’s Bend Association for the Education of the Young Child
751 N Jefferson
Florissant MO 63031