This event has ended
July 13, 2019
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Florissant Old Town Partners will sponsor our annual Flea & Farmers Market on Saturday, July 13th from 8am to 1pm attracting hundreds of shoppers!
Goeke Produce and Florissant Community Garden are our produce farmers this year. The Knights will be serving food and drinks. Old St. Ferdinand Shrine will be open from 9am to noon for tours, gift shop and book sale. Visit the shops and eating places in Old Town Florissant for a great day!
If you want to be a vendor:
Vendor items accepted are vintage, antiques, collectables, nice gently used garage sale household type items, produce or plants from your garden. We will accept a limited number of vendors for nice hand crafted items and home based businesses such as Avon, Paparazzi Jewelry, etc.
Spaces are $10 and are 10×10 (fee is non-refundable). You can rent more than one space and must bring your own tables. If you are not sure your items would be acceptable, please call our office at 314-837-0033. Then you can apply several ways:
(1) print a form from our website and mail or drop off your form with payment of cash or check at our office OR
(2) go to our office during office hours to fill out a form and make your payment of cash or check OR
(3) submit your application and payment on-line through our website (processing fee applies).
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN OUR OFFICE BY WEDNESDAY JULY 3RD.
- Will receive a confirmation postcard in the mail.
- Receive space number the morning of the market.
- Arrive no earlier than 6am for set up.
Vendors who participated last year have option of receiving same space last year.
NOTE: Our office is located at 601 St. Charles Street, open Mon/Wed/Fri 9am to 1pm and only accepts cash or checks. We do not accept debit or credit.
All money and forms must be received by Friday July 3.
If you have any questions call Kim at our office at 314-837-0033 during the hours mentioned above.
2019 EVENT IS FULL